Sunday, October 27, 2013

Day 19: Quickies 101

Wow, it's been a while, I don't even have a good excuse for not posting but I hope that you are all still on track :)

Here is what I have been up to since my last post on day 14.

  • Day 15: Thursday Eating was good but I hit a wall in terms of exercise, I was just not in the mood. It wasn't laziness because I can usually power through that. This was just a mood problem and there was no changing my mood, I did a leg session and a brief cardio session. But just remember:
  • Day 16: Friday was a good day, I dominated an ab and cardio workout and eating was spot on.
  • Day 17: Saturday Did a good arm and leg session in gym but Sat night was a mega challenge, I went to a Halloween party in Seoul with everyone eating and drinking big time. I was sooo tempted to drink but I couldn't. When I thought about why I wasn't drinking I knew it wasn't for money and not even for health, at the time my biggest motivation to not drink was that I said to myself (and all of you) that I was only drinking again on the 2nd Nov, so I stuck to it. As for eating I have a confession to make, I ate a wrap (not bad), but followed by a waffle. Later in the night someone offered slap chips and once the box was open I grabbed a few :(. My final confession is that at about 2:30am I was feeling peckish and everyone was getting a pizza piece so I got a piece too. I am glad I told you all because I was feeling guilty, I did dance the night away for about 2 hours straight though till after 5am! And of course no added alcohol calories. 
  • Day 18: yesterday was a rest (sleep) day so no gym but stuck to eating well :)
So my main update is I have been (proudly) on point in terms of food! My only hiccup was on Saturday night/next morning. Exercise has also been on form.

Todays topic: Quick sessions

Sometimes I find myself with little or no time to do things, not often, but when I do I have quick sessions that I can do! A lot of people have busy lifestyles, especially when you have to sit in traffic all day, it ends up taking up a lot of your day.

Here is a quick 10 minute sweat session to do in a short amount of time:

Torch Fat Fast: The 10-Minute Plyometric Workout

Here are 2 videos that will make you burn more than 100 calories in 10 mins or less:

Video 1
Video 2

Oprah's website has some good workouts

Extra info


  • You should try do HIIT workouts as this burns more calories in a short period of time.
  • According to USA Today "10 minutes on the treadmill still were measurable 60 minutes after people cooled down." So it will speed up your metabolism for an hour afterwards.
  • If you can then try get more than one 10 minute workout spread out in the day :)


Enjoy the High intensity 10 minutes and make them count.
Peace xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment