Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Day 7: 1 down 11 to go

Week one = one little step
Yay here we are, one week in! 11 weeks to go. Today also means the first week weigh in and measurements. So far I have lost 800 grams, close to one kg, and considering my goal is to lose just under 6 kgs in the 12 weeks I’d say I’m on my way! As for the centimeters not much change but no increases and as long as one of them are going down I’m happy! Also I’m using a construction tape measure which is very difficult to manoeuvre. :/



 Update on the knee, can you hate a body part? I feel like its hindering me so much, I just want to run free... on the treadmill. As the weather gets colder my knee gets more sore and my ‘rehab cycling’ might be making it worse. I may have to go back to physio :( Anyways that’s my sob story but that hasn't hindered my motivation, I’m still eating well and still going to gym every day. I’m super excited for what’s to come, I can’t wait to see the changing begin.



Today's challenge for you: write down a list of why you are doing this. Now whenever you feel like giving up, eating that second serving even though you're full, or missing a gym sesh, whip out your list and remind yourself why you're doing this!

Otherwise I don’t have much else to say today besides keep up the good work. Don’t give up, keep on keeping on and keep reading my blog, always love to see comments and likes!


Enjoy xx

No comments:

Post a Comment