Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Day 14: 2 weeks down... 10 to go

Yay can you believe week 2 is over? I am still trying to get 10 weeks till Thailand through my head!


So the end of week 2 obviously means weigh in Wednesday so here are the results:

Weight lost in week two: 400 grams
Total weight lost: 1.2kgs

In two weeks... can you believe it? As for centimeters there was a small decrease in bust, waist and hips but no change in the thighs (problem area) ahhhhhhh! But still good news :D

Today's session

Today in the gym I did arms and cardio. I made up an arms routine and it went as follows:

20 push ups
20 triangle push ups (hands make a triangle shape)
20 bent over rows (per arm) (6kgs per arm)
20 basic bicep curls (4 kgs in each hand)
20 tricep dips

Repeat for a total of three sets

As for my cardio I did this session but changed the speed up a bit!




Speed Changes:

2.8 - 6.6
3.0 - 6.6
3.2 - 6.8
3.5 - 7.1
6.5 - 11.5
7.0 - 12.3
7..2 - 12.6



I have had this session in my little black book (of exercises) for months but never did it because it seemed too relaxed. But after the change up it was a great workout for me to ease back into my usual routines :D

Arms

Link
So whats the best way to get the arms to burnnnnn? Try some of these :)
Good for bat wings














Jen's arms <3
Feel the burn xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment